Fear Factor: How Fear Changes Survivors and Impacts Life’s Decisions
Oct 27th, 2020 by Legally Brief
On this episode, we dig deeper into Fear, Anger and Dissociation ("FAD") as we close out October and our focus on fear-based choices.
We will explore:
- the genesis or root causes of fear in our communities and institutions;
- what results we can expect from fear based decisions; and
- how fear is used as a tool of conformity.
Resources from this episode:
- "Conscious Parenting" by Dr. Shefali Tsabary.
- Survivors of Sexual, Physical and/or Psychological abuse can contact the non-profit organization RAINN for help.
- For legal counsel and to speak confidentially with Judie Saunders about your possible claim of sexual, physical or psychological abuse. Connect with Judie here.
- Judie Saunders can also be reached at 212-709-8141.